Trans-Verse Tdc Flange Forming Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Sea Worthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Trans-verse TDC Flange Forming Machine
- Material: Galvanized Sheet
- Shape: Rectangle
- Certification: CE, ISO, SGS
- Specification: CE
- Application: Metallurgy
- Usage: for Air Conditioner, Industrial
- Performance: Low Noise
- Trademark: Acemachinetools
- Origin: China
TDC unit is one of the two universal flange making systems in the world. It can save time and material drastically with its wel-seal, strong and durable joint structure. So it is especially suitable for producing duct with large section area. Today many famous buildings in the world utilize this kind of structure in the ventilation system such as the American Kennedy Space Center, Guangzhou CITIC Plaza etc. The unit consists of a feeding frame, main forming machine and a shearing unit, which includes grinder and hydraulic shearing unit. The hydraulic shearing unit makes fixed cutting available with very little burr, and may be operated automatically with a maximum work speed of 6 m/min. It is divided into four types: T-20, T-30, T-35, and T-40 with their corresponding duct corner T-20DC, T-30DC, T-35DC and T-40DC...
TDC may match and produce all the ducts in the DW144 standard, and has passed the HVAC PW/TMI(1987) pressure test, which is a speciality test for the intensity and sealed condition of a duct.
TDC FabricationAnd Installation
1. TDC flange only requires ordinary fretsaw for cutting. The flange strip should be cut to 30mm shorter than the length of duct groove. The flange also should be cut as the direction shown in the picture to prevent metal cutting damage on flange structure. The notching should be slippery after cutting.
2. Insert four corner joints into the ends of the flange and ensure the corner joints are fully inserted into the flange. Then the whole flange frame can be fixed.
3. Insert the flange frame into the duct from one side of the frame, then along the whole flange frame.
4. Fix the flange into the duct by various methods, spot welding or riveting. But distance for fixing must be taken as standard DW144 Table5. The maximum distance from angle to the fixing point should not exceed 50mm.
TDF can produce both trans-verse flange duct and relevant duct corner. The technical datum of T-12DC and T-15DC are listed below:
TDF unit is one of the two universal flange making systems in the world, with low cost, wel-seal and easy-fabrication, specially suitable to produce a duct with medium section area and applied in large-scale industrial manufacture. As a flexable machine, TDF will adapt to an auto line with a Pittsburgh lock machine, notcher and bending machine. It may also be used on site.